Ultra Soft & Reversible Crate Bedding, Medium Fits Midwest 30″ Crate- Coco Brown by Pet Dreams
The same great quality as our classic sleep-eez dog bed but in a plush fabric made to be reversible! The ideal dog bed that is much more than an ordinary dog mat or crate bed -they are meant to be used everywhere your pooch chooses to sleep! Sleep-eez is the easiest dog or cat bed
The same great quality as our classic sleep-eez dog bed but in a plush fabric made to be reversible! The ideal dog bed that is much more than an ordinary dog mat or crate bed -they are meant to be used everywhere your pooch chooses to sleep! Sleep-eez is the easiest dog or cat bed you will ever own! The entire bed goes in the washer and dryer without the hassle of zippers or covers. This bed is made for repeated washings. We guarantee it will never bunch up after washing like other beds. Sleep-eez is affordable, so you can use in the crate, on the couch, in the car and everywhere else your pet sleeps. Available in several colors and sizes from XS to XXL.
- IDEAL CRATE PAD/ KENNEL MAT for use in 30-Inch metal dog crates from Midwest, Precision, Amazon and others. Recommended for dogs 26-40 pounds. Pet bed measures approx. 30″L x 20″W x 1.5″H Inches
- BONUS- FABRIC ON BOTH SIDES! We know dog beds get dirty pretty fast. We don’t cut corners by using “skid proof” on the bottom of our beds. Reversible means half the washings for you. Ultra-soft & durable dog or cat bed, feels so luxurious you’ll want to sleep on it.
- EASY MAINTENANCE- 100% Wash & Dry, No Covers to Remove, Completely Machine Washable / Dryer Friendly
- USA SUPPORT M-F 9-5 est 866-738-3732, MADE FOR UNLIMITED WASHINGS, Will Never Bunch up- Guaranteed!
- THIS BED IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHEWERS (if you have a chewer experts recommend removing the pad when your dog is not supervised )
EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED AFTER WASHING!!!!!! This is the first negative review I’ve had to do with items purchased from Amazon but this one really deserves a BIG NEGATIVE!! I have, unfortunately, bought THREE of these in different sizes. Today was the FIRST time I washed this one (the smallest of the three). I followed specific directions and the middle of this bed “wadded” up! I am very, very disappointed because now I have the others and I suppose it’s too late to return them because I’ve had them about a month or so. I was…
Did not wash as expected – frustrated! Have had this bed for less than a month and washed it ONCE today and it DID NOT wash well – i purchased this for the sole purpose of everyone saying it washes great and can be dried. Did “express” wash on my washing machine which is a 30 min cycle compared to a 1 hr cycle and dried for 15 minutes on low. When pad came out of the wash the stuffing in one of the corners seemed to be bunched up and i did my best to straighten it out. After 15 minutes in the dryer the edges seemed to be…
Expensive, Incredibly Slim Dog Mat… But Better Than Alternatives I love that this dog “bed” is the perfect size to fit inside my pup’s kennel. It’s also nice that it’s thicker than the fleece kennel liners and most of the kennel liners. However, I still wish that it were thicker and more like a traditional dog bed. It’s not even an inch thick and seems closer to a comforter than a bed.I do understand why it’s not a great idea to have a thicker bed inside of a kennel as dogs can get their paws caught between the bed and the front lip of…