New Dog Crate Kennel – Heavy Duty Pet Cage Playpen w/ Metal Tray Pan (L, Black)
Premium 2-Door Pet Crate with Metal Tray More Feature: Easy to clean – Each crate features two bottom trays: a removable metal pan and a floor grate. This innovative design makes it easier to keep your pet clean and makes mess removal a breeze. Made from steel with a multi-layer protective coating, the flooring pieces
Premium 2-Door Pet Crate with Metal Tray
Easy to clean – Each crate features two bottom trays: a removable metal pan and a floor grate. This innovative design makes it easier to keep your pet clean and makes mess removal a breeze. Made from steel with a multi-layer protective coating, the flooring pieces will not stain, rust, warp, corrode or retain pet odors. The lower pan features an integrated lip around the perimeter to contain any mess. Both trays are held securely in place by a retaining latch in order to prevent slipping, but can be quickly removed for cleaning.
Simple setup – Cages ship partially assembled, require only minimal setup, and can be constructed in minutes.
• Crating reminder – Please note that crates are designed to hold well-trained pets. Even the strongest crates can’t contain wild or rowdy animals, therefore all pets should be properly trained to use the crate, and/or care should be taken to ensure animals do not break free and hurt themselves or others. This is especially important when first introducing your pet to the crate, as they may not be used to being confined.
• How to size the crate – For maximum comfort, the crate should be sized 4″-6″ longer than the dog’s body length and 4″-6″ taller than their shoulder height. If the animal is not fully grown, please consult a breed chart to approximate the dog’s future adult size, and choose a crate accordingly. Another (less accurate) rule of thumb is to base the cage size on the animal’s weight: 36″ crates up to 70 pounds, 42″ crates up to 90 pounds, and 48″ crates up to 110 pounds.
• Complete crate as described
• Metal floor pan
• Floor grate covering
• Assembly materials and instructions
- Premium quality – These affordable cages from SmithBuilt Crates are expertly crafted using commercial-quality materials and superior manufacturing to produce cages built to last a lifetime.
- Strongest crates yet – These Level III pet homes are constructed using a 3/4″ frame and 1/2″ diameter (20 gauge) tubes made of top quality steel for long lasting durability
- Multiple doors – These pet homes feature a front door and also open from the top for easy access to pets that don’t want to leave the security of their space. Each door closes and locks easily with two slide-bolt latches on the front door and one slide-bolt latch on the crate top.
- Superior finish – These cages are finished with an ultra-durable, multi-layer finish that is much stronger than the “electro” or “powder” coats seen in inferior cages. This finish is rust, corrosion and fade resistant, even in extreme climates.
- Portable – These heavy-duty crates feature caster wheels and can be easily moved. Two locking wheels prevent accidental movement.