EliteField 3-Door Folding Soft Dog Crate, Indoor & Outdoor Pet Home, Multiple Sizes and Colors Available (42″ L x 28″ W x 32″ H, Maroon)
Attention Buyers: About 90% of the returns are because of purchasing the wrong sized crates. To avoid having to return the crate, please measure the spaces (especially the space in your vehicle) where you will place the crate before you place an order. Please also make sure that the spaces are big enough for the
About 90% of the returns are because of purchasing the wrong sized crates. To avoid having to return the crate, please measure the spaces (especially the space in your vehicle) where you will place the crate before you place an order. Please also make sure that the spaces are big enough for the 42″ crate (42″ Long x 28″ Wide x 32″ High), which is 2″ wider and 4″ higher than most other brand 42″ soft crates. However, after the crate is folded away and put into the included carrying bag, the package size is only 42″ long x 28″ wide x 3″ high, so it is very easy for storage, transport, and travel. Before you place an order, please also measure your dog and make sure that the crate is not too big or too small for him/her.
EliteField, a New York-based company, is a leading pet product manufacturer. The “EliteField” brand is ranked #1 under Amazon’s “Soft Dog Crate” category. This can be seen through searching for “Soft Dog Crate” on Amazon. EliteField offers a 2 Year Warranty for all soft crates and ensures product quality and customer satisfaction with a 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
- 3-DAY SALE, 60% OFF RETAIL PRICE!!! Size: 42″ long x 28″ wide x 32″ high; 2″ wider and 4″ higher than most other brand 42″ soft crates, so the EliteField soft crate makes your dog feel more spacious; fully assembled; set-up and fold-down in seconds, no tools needed
- The crate frame is made of strong steel tube; the crate cover is made of high quality durable 600D fabric and hex mesh fabric; a well ventilated, stylish, lightweight and durable crate
- Three mesh doors (on the top, front, and side) for convenience and for sunlight and breathability; two accessory pockets on the top and side; removable and washable cover and bed
- Free carrying bag and fleece bed included; a handle and hand carrying straps on the crate, hand carrying straps and adjustable padded shoulder strap on the carrying bag allow for many carrying options; folded crate with just 3″ height for easy transport and storage
- 2 Year Warranty from EliteField, a New York-based Pet Product Manufacturer. The “EliteField” brand is ranked #1 under Amazon’s “Soft Dog Crate” category. This can be seen through searching for “Soft Dog Crate” on Amazon. Product Quality Guarantee, 100% Money-Back Guarantee, Customer Satisfaction Guarantee (See important information in “Product Description” section below)
A good quality wire-crate is usually best for that We have an Akita Rescue and have purchased and used many different types of crates. Not one crate is a one-size-fits all and despite negative reviews wehre people have said their dog destroyed the soft crate, that is not the crate’s fault – it is an education issue in that a soft crate should not be used to crate train a dog in. A good quality wire-crate is usually best for that. We have used the soft crates before to give a crate trained dog a time-out or for traveling, such as if we want to…
Good for a well behaved dog Bought this crate for traveling originally. Used it a few times for that purpose, but also wound up using it when my dog was on crate rest following a leg surgery several months back. I like this crate. It’s definitely roomy. The material feels decently made and the…
Easy to Open/Close. Very Convenient for Travel I occasionally travel by car with my English Cocker Spaniel. His breeder recommends a hard-sided kennel for travel in the car (for safety) but suggested also getting a soft-sided, collapsible crate to take into hotel rooms, etc. It’s MUCH easier than lugging the awkward hard-sided crate through the hotel.Initially I purchased the 30″ EliteField crate, but it was too large for my 25 lb. dog. I exchanged it for the 24″ version and it’s the perfect size. The crate is a very…