2PET Slowly Bowly, slow feed enjoyable playful dish. Prevent Bloating fun to use Dog Bowl.
Too-fast eating is referred to as “wolfing” down your food for a reason: many dogs instinctively eat very quickly, sometimes seeming to gulp their food down in a matter of seconds without chewing or even tasting their food. Often, larger dogs tend to eat more quickly, as well as dogs in multi-pet households as the
Too-fast eating is referred to as “wolfing” down your food for a reason: many dogs instinctively eat very quickly, sometimes seeming to gulp their food down in a matter of seconds without chewing or even tasting their food. Often, larger dogs tend to eat more quickly, as well as dogs in multi-pet households as the dog eats quickly to prevent other dogs from getting to the food. When your pet eats his food too quickly, it can immediately result in choking, vomiting or regurgitation, and eventually result in obesity. Dogs that gobble their food also swallow a lot of air, resulting in excessive gassiness. Worse, gulping of food, along with the swallowed air, can cause a life-threatening condition known as bloat. Bloat is a serious medical problem, and is most common in large dogs with deep chests. Many dogs and believe it or not, even some cats have a tendency to devour their food when presented with their meal. Like humans, pets who gulp their food might also not feel their satiety and thus, have an increased desire for more food, at least in the short term. This could lead to increased begging or those sad faces that make you want to give them more food or treats. Slowly Bowly is designed to prevent gulping. With Ridges or other designed barriers that break up the bowl’s surface area, which prevents the pet from being able to inhale their food in one or two gulps. This can help reduce the likelihood that your pet will gulp down their meals and thus, they are meant to alleviate the issues associated with fast eating. Thanks to the Rubberized Non-Skid Bottom Slowly bowly is designed to prevent Food mess. If the bowl is not adequately sturdy, some pets could end up flipping the bowl as they work to get their food. This could defeat the purpose of the bowl plus leave a residual food mess for the owner to clean up.
- BENEFITS: Stops pets from eating too quickly preventing Choking, Vomiting, Gastrointestinal discomfort as well as food Bloat, which can occur from gulping food and swallowed air which could be potentially life threatening.
- RUBBERIZED NON-SKID BOTTOM: So your pet doesn’t have to case his or her food around the room. Best of all, Slowly Bowly promotes Fun with Food.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL: from puppy to adult, from a small terrier to a Rottweiler, the Slowly bowly is perfect to your pet. With a capacity of up to 2 ½ cups (300gr or 10.5oz), it is the perfect feeder for your pet. Perfect to travel with as well.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: Made of quality food grade material, the Slowly Bowly is Dishwasher safe for the top rack only. BPA, PVC and Phthalate Free and Bacteria Resistant.
- 2PET SOCIAL KINDNESS AND WARRANTY: With every product you purchase, 2PET will help a Pet in need. See Product Description for more details. Our products are backed up by 2PET 1 year warranty against manufacturer’s defects. See Product Description for more details.