2 in 1 All Season Crate Bedding, XX-Large Fits Midwest 48″ Crate- Olive Green by Pet Dreams
Pet Dreams’ Classic Sleep-eez are a 2-in-1, all-season dog or cat bed. The cotton side will keep your pet cool in the summer and the sherpa side will keep them warm in the winter. Sleep-eez is the easiest dog or cat bed you will ever own. The entire bed goes in the washer and dryer
Pet Dreams’ Classic Sleep-eez are a 2-in-1, all-season dog or cat bed. The cotton side will keep your pet cool in the summer and the sherpa side will keep them warm in the winter. Sleep-eez is the easiest dog or cat bed you will ever own. The entire bed goes in the washer and dryer without the hassle of zippers or covers. This bed is made for repeated washings. We guarantee it will never bunch up after washing like other beds. Sleep-eez is affordable, so you can use in the crate, on the couch, in the car and everywhere else your pet sleeps.
- IDEAL CRATE PAD/ KENNEL MAT for use in 48-Inch metal dog crates from Midwest, Precision, Amazon and others. Recommended for dogs 91-110 pounds. Pet bed measures approx. 48″L x 30″W x 1.5″H Inches
- BONUS- FABRIC ON BOTH SIDES! We know dog beds get dirty pretty fast. We don’t cut corners by using “skid proof” on the bottom of our beds. This means half the washings for you. COTTON for COOL SUMMER COMFORT and SHERPA for WINTER WARMTH
- EASY MAINTENANCE- 100% Wash & Dry, No Covers to Remove, Completely Machine Washable / Dryer Friendly
- USA SUPPORT M-F 9-5 est 866-738-3732, MADE FOR UNLIMITED WASHINGS, Will Never Bunch up- Guaranteed!
- THIS BED IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHEWERS (if you have a chewer experts recommend removing the pad when your dog is not supervised )
Soft and comfortable. Price is right. This bed is nothing fancy, but it is as described. Most large beds this size are at least $15 more than this one. The pictures show my 80 lb. Australian Shepherd/Labrador on the Large size. I pulled out a measuring tape when ordering, but this should give some reference. One side is soft fleece material, and the other side is fabric, like a soft canvas or denim type. Not to split hairs, but one reviewer said it’s an inch thick, it’s actually two inches thick as it lays. If you press on it, it…
Holds up well Where other pet beds don’t make it through one washing without breaking open and spewing fuzz this one holds up under machine washing/drying and the dog loves it. A+ product. Update: A year and a half and dozens of washings later, this bed (and the second one I bought to swap each washing) has not torn and still looks like new. This is the one to buy!
Great bed! I rarely write reviews , but this bed definitely deserves one. I was a little skeptical while reading the reviews (after I bought it) but I am 100% satisfied with it. I don’t think it’s “too thin”; it’s not a fluffy bed but perfect as a MAT for my dog’s crate. Also came in just two days which I was impressed with. Would buy more of these in the future my dog loves it!